HP Envy 7640 Printer Driver Download And Setup
HP Envy 7640 Printer Driver
HP Envy 7640 Driver Download – Hello, Welcome to our blog HP Printer Driver Download. Do you want to download HP Envy 7640 Driver? Don’t worry, bellow you will get the link HP Envy 7640 Driver Download.
The HP Envy 7640 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer Looks great because it has premium design comes with useful features. The printer has 25 sheet document feeder and 15 sheet photo tray, also you can use it for faxing and print photo with very good quality. The function of the HP Envy 7640 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer including printing, copying, scanning and faxing. The printer is suite for using at home office or small office, the exterior given black color, it is look home in either the office or the living room. Dimensions of the HP Envy 7640 is at 19.8 x 7.9 x 7.6 inches and 16.9 pounds. So it doesn’t need large space to put.
To configure the HP Envy 7640 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer, it is provided 3.5 inch touch screen with clearer, bright and easy to use and navigate button. It along with paper tray capacity up to 80 sheets. For printing you can use USB Port for single computer, Fortunately the HP Envy 7640 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer has SD Card reader that can be used print photo or document directly from memory cards. It can hold a 25-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) Is the lowest price that we’ve seen in this price range.
The printer along with HP printable such as HP Calendar, Dreamworld, HP Form and Awesome Airplanes. It support HP’s ePrint service that allows you to send mail with attachments to a unique address that HP assigns to the HP Envy 7640, and it will print out the email and files. It also allows you to print from Android, iOS through Wireless connection, via HP’s Mobile Printing app, via AirPrint. Also it complete with Ethernet Connections.
The HP Envy 7640 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer can print with fast speed, Printing iSO speeds of 14pp (in black) and up to 9 ppm in color. Duplex print has speed of 5.7 ppm, color copy need 32 seconds and for black from ADF finished in 1 minutes 11 seconds. Printing photo with size 15 x 10 cm need 50 seconds. The output of the HP Envy 7640 is very good, graphics is good form schoolwork and for general business. Read more specification of and HP Envy 7640 Printer Driver Download bellow.
The HP Envy 7640 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer Specifications
- Technology : HP Thermal Inkjet
- Duty cycle (monthly, Letter) : Up to 1000 pages
- Print speed in color (ISO) : Up to 9 ppm
- Print speed in color (draft, Letter) : Up to 21 ppm
- Print speed in black (ISO) : Up to 14 ppm
- Print speed in black (draft, Letter) : Up to 22 ppm
- Print quality color (best) : Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer with 1200 input DPI on selected HP photo papers and Print in Max DPI)
- Print quality black (best) : Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
- Copy speed black (draft, A4) : Up to 21 cpm
- Copy speed color (draft, A4) : Up to 19 cpm
- Copier settings : Number of Copies; 2-Sided; Draft; Black; Color; Quality; Resize; Lighter/Darker; Paper Size; Paper Type; Margin Shift; Enhancements; Set as New Defaults
- Copies, maximum : Up to 50 copies
- Color copy capability : Yes
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings : 25 to 400%
- Scan resolution, hardware : Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum : 216 x 297 mm (8.5 x 11.7 in)
- Twain version : Version 1.9
- Scan technology : CIS
- Scanning options (ADF) :Supported
- Levels of grayscale : 256
- Fax transmission speed : 33.6 kbps (fast), 14.4 kbps (medium), and 9.6 kbps (slow)
- Fax note : Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.
- Fax resolution : Up to 300 x 311 dpi
- Auto redial : Yes
- Distinctive ring detection supported : Yes
- Remote retrieval : No
- PC interface supported : Yes, PC send and PC archive
- Fax memory (Letter) : Up to 100 pages in black and white
- Junk fax barrier : Yes, requires Caller ID
- Auto fax reduction supported : Yes
- Faxing : Yes, color
- Fax forwarding : Yes
- Polling : No
- Modem speed : Up to 33.6 kbps
- Fax memory (A4) : Up to 100 pages in black and white
- Fax delayed sending : Yes (black only)
- Speed dials, maximum number : Up to 99 numbers
- Wired (Ethernet) : Yes
- Wireless : Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- USB : 1 USB 2.0
- Direct print supported : Wireless direct printing; Memory card slot
- SureSupply note : HP SureSupply alerts you when you should replace a print cartridge and helps you purchase locally or via the Internet
- Replacement cartridges : HP 62 Black Ink Cartridge (~200 pages); HP 62 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages); HP 62XL Black Ink Cartridge (~600 pages); HP 62XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~415 pages). [Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
- Replacement cartridges footnote : Approximate yield. Actual yield depends on printer and specific use. See hp.com/go/pageyield for more information.
- Number of print cartridges : 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
- Mobile printing capability : Features Wi-Fi Direct and local Wi-Fi connectivity to enable mobile printing via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™ as well as other solutions. Supports printing from most smartphones and tablets using these operating systems: Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows 8, Windows RT.
- Mobile printing compatibility note : Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only; excludes wireless direct. Wireless direct may require driver or apps be installed and connected on wireless-enabled mobile device or PC. Wireless functionality may vary by computer and mobile operating systems, see hpconnected.com. HP ePrint requires: account registration, HP ePrint-enabled printer, Internet connection, and a wireless-enabled mobile device or Internet-connected computer with email capability. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. AirPrint supports OS X® Lion, OS X® Mountain Lion and the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later) and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your OS X or iOS device. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc. Windows® is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies. BlackBerry® names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Media sizes supported (U.S. standard) : Letter, Legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
- Media weight, supported (metric) : Tray 1: A4: 75 to 90 g/m²; HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m²; HP Photo Paper: up to 250 g/m²; HP 10 x 15 cm photo paper: up to 250 g/m²
- Media sizes supported (metric) : A4; A5; B5; DL; C6; A6
- Media weight, supported (U.S. standard) : 16 to 72 lbs
- Duplex options : Automatic
- Maximum print area : 209.9 x 349.6 mm (8.3 x 13.8 in)
- Standard input capacity (secondary tray) : Up to 15 sheets
- Envelope input capacity : Up to 5 envelopes
- Input capacity : Up to 125 sheets
- Standard input capacity (envelopes) : Up to 5
- Output capacity : Up to 25 sheets
- Standard input capacity (Legal) : Up to 125 sheets
- Standard input capacity (cards) : Up to 40 cards
- Standard input capacity (transparencies) : Up to 40 sheets
HP Envy 7640 Compatible System:
Before you download and install the HP Envy 7640 Driver, you need to understand what operating systems are compatible to HP Printer drivers.
- Wind 10 (32-bit)
- Wind 10 (64-bit)
- Wind 8.1 (32-bit)
- Wind 8.1 (64-bit)
- Wind 8 (32-bit)
- Wind 8 (64-bit)
- Wind 7 (32-bit)
- Wind 7 (64-bit)
- Wind Vista (32-bit)
- Wind Vista (64-bit)
- Wind XP (32-bit)
- Wind XP (64-bit)
- Wind Server 2008 R2
- Wind Server 2008 x64
- Wind Server 2008 Small Business
- Wind Server 2008 Itanium
- Wind Server 2008 Foundation Edition
- Wind Server 2008 Essential Business
- Wind Server 2003
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.12
- ma cOS X 10.11
- ma cOS X 10.10
- ma cOS X 10.9
- ma cOS X 10.8
- ma cOS X 10.7
HP Envy 7640 Download Driver
To get it and setup HP Envy 7640 Printer driver and compatible to your Operating System (OS), manual setup sees here:
Download HP Envy 7640 Printer Driver For Windows, Linux and macOS ==> [Here].
How To Setup HP Envy 7640 Driver
- Download HP Envy 7640 Driver and wait until complete.
- Find the folder where the downloaded file is saved.
- Double click the downloaded file to starting installation.
- Please wait the installation until successful.
- Please restart your PC.
- Congratulation you have successfully installed your printer.
If you want to reliable printer to hold many functions, you can buy this The HP Envy 7640 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer. It can deliver great document with high a good qualitu that suit for business.
Thanks for visiting our blog https://theamericanfirst.com, we wise you are glad with the HP Envy 7640 Driver Download and may be able help you to solve your printer’s problem.