HP DeskJet 3755 Printer Driver Download And Setup
HP DeskJet 3755 Printer Driver
HP DeskJet 3755 Driver Download – Hello, Welcome to my web HP Printer Driver Download. Do you want to have HP DeskJet 3755 Driver? Don’t worry, bellow you will get the link HP DeskJet 3755 Driver Download.
The HP DeskJet 3755 is excellent option for college students and apartment dwellers, it has compact design, so you can put or move esily, even on the small desk. HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer is not portable but easy to move to place that you want. The printer is at 15.86 x 6.97 x 5.55 inches and weight 5.13 pounds. The HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer price is under $100, where the printer has price under $ 100 as usual has flatbet scanner but has no ADF (Auto Document Feeder).
The HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer offers a good quality ouput to make your business document. Regular documents are marked with several pinprick-size ink spots, and color printing suffers from noticeable banding. The printer can print document in black and white with speed up to 7.89 pages per minute. This is all in one, so it has capability for printing, scanning and copying. The quality of scanning and copying is pretty good.
The HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer is easy to warry with one arm because the size is truly small. The printer comes with variety connectivity options suc as USB, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct. For single computer you can use USB port. It built-in Wi-Fi so can be used many user to print wirelessly. It is possible printing from mobile devices directly through Wi-Fi Direct (without an intervening network). For mobile printing also supported by HP’s own HP ePrint (for printing from e-mail and various cloud sites) and Apple AirPrint. But you can’t print from memory devices (SD card), because the printer has no port for that.
The HP DeskJet 3755 has HP’s AiO Printer Remote app that allows you to print from anywhere like print website or social media. It is also completed with configuration controls to monitor and mobile setting. So you can scan (pdf format) or share file from smartphone. It also allows you able to handle walk-up tasks, to scan or copy, as well as configuring the printer, from the DeskJet 3755’s control panel. The LCD screen make you easy to configure and other setting for printing, scanning, copying.
The HP DeskJet 3755 has input tray capacity up to 60 pages at a time, and its fold-out output tray can hold up to 25 printed pages. This HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer gives 1 year warranty and technical support via phone, social media, email and live chat on HP’s site. For detail specifications you can read bellow.
The HP DeskJet 3755 has:
- Function : Print, Copy, Scan
- Speed printing in black up to 8 ppm, in color up to 5ppm
- High yield ink cartridges
- Wireless Direct
- Wireless Printing
- All in One Printer Remote
- Mobile Printing
- Compact Size
- Energy Star
- It is able to print up to 1000 pages
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer Specifications:
All In One
- Function: Print, copy, scan, wireless
- Multitasking supported : No
- Print speed : in black (ISO: Up to 8 ppm, Draft: Up to 19 ppm, in color: ISO:Up to 5.5 ppm, Draft:Up to 15 ppm, First page out (ready) : Black: As fast as 15 sec, Color: As fast as 18 sec
- Duty cycle per monthly (A4) : Up to 1000 pages
- Recommended page volume per month : 50 to 20
- Print technology : HP Thermal Inkjet
- Printer drivers (included) : HP PCL 3 GUI
- Print quality (best) : Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer and 1200 input dpi). Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
- Display : 7 segment + icon LCD
- Processor speed : 360 MHz
- Number of print cartridges : 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color),
- Print languages : HP PCL 3 GUI
- Instant ink : HP Instant Ink: Instant Ink Ready* / Save up to 50% on ink.
- HP 65 Black Ink Cartridge (up to 120 pages)
- HP 65 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (up to 100 pages)
- HP 65 XL Black Ink Cartridge (up to 300 pages)
- HP 65 XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge (up to 300 pages)
- Wireless capability : Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard : 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- HP ePrint capability : Yes
- Mobile printing capability : HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, wireless Direct Printing
- Memory card compatibility : None
- Memory (standard) : 64 MB Integrated DDR1 (Non-upgradable)
- Memory (Max) : 64 MB Integrated DDR1
- Paper handling input (standard) : 60-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output (standard) : 25-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing : Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported : A4, B5, A6, DL envelope (Note: many other media sizes are supported. Anything from 76.2 x 127 to 215.9 x 355.6 mm)
- Media sizes custom : 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types : Plain paper, Matte Brochure Papers, Glossy Brochure Papers,
Photo papers, Envelopes, Other specialty inkjet papers
- Barcode scanner : 20 lb
- Media weights, supported : A4: 60 to 90 g/m²; HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m²; HP cards: up to 200 g/m²; HP 10 x 15 cm photo paper: up to 300 g/m²
- Borderless printing : No
- Scanner type : Single-page document feeder
- Scan file format : Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif).
- Scan resolution (optical) : Up to 600 dpi
- Bit depth : 24-bit
- Scan size (ADF) Max. : 216 x 355 mm
- Digital sending standard features : No
- Scan input modes : Scanning via HP Photosmart Software
- Copy resolution (black text) : Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics) : Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Copies (Max.) : Up to 9 copies
Power & OS
- Power : Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz). High voltage: Input voltage 200 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3Hz)
- Power consumption : 0.06 watts (Off), 2.2 watts (Standby), 0.69 watt (Sleep)
- Energy efficiency : ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range : 5 to 40ºC
- Operating humidity range : 20 to 80% RH
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) : 15.86 x 6.97 x 5.55 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H) : 15.86 x 17.75 x 10.39 in
- Weight : 5.13 lb
- Package weight : 3.34 kg
HP DeskJet 3755 Compatible System:
Before you download and install the HP DeskJet 3755 Driver, you have to know what operating system is supported by HP Printer drivers.
- Wind 10 (32-bit)
- Wind 10 (64-bit)
- Wind 8.1 (32-bit)
- Wind 8.1 (64-bit)
- Wind 8 (32-bit)
- Wind 8 (64-bit)
- Wind 7 (32-bit)
- Wind 7 (64-bit)
- Wind Vista (32-bit)
- Wind Vista (64-bit)
- Wind XP (32-bit)
- Wind XP (64-bit)
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.12
- ma cOS X 10.11
- ma cOS X 10.10
- ma cOS X 10.9
- ma cOS X 10.8
HP DeskJet 3755 Download Driver
To download and setup HP DeskJet 3755 Printer driver and compatible to your Operating System (OS), manual setup see bellow:
Download HP DeskJet 3755 Printer Driver For Windows, Linux and macOS ==> [Here].
How To Setup HP DeskJet 3755 Driver
1. Download HP DeskJet 3755 Driver and wait until complete.
2. Find the folder where the downloaded file is saved.
3. Double click the downloaded file to starting installation.
4. Please wait the installation until successful.
5. Please restart your PC.
6. Congratulation you have successfully installed your printer.
You can use this HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Printer to create document with best quality for your business.