Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Driver Download And Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Driver
Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Driver Download – Hello, welcome to our blog theamericanfirst.com. Are you looking for Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Driver? Don’t worry, bellow you will get the link Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Driver Download.
Canon Maxify MB2720 Printer offers good quality output, and is designed to help work and business needs. Paper capacity up to 500-sheet, printing with low costs, easy connects via USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi. The This printer else offers a winning mix of modest price, low running costs, strong paper handling, very good output quality, useful mobile printing features (Smartphone, Android, Tablet, Apple and others), solid speed. MB2720 all in one is excellent print and copy quality, the result value becomes more apparent. What could turn out to be a major drawback for some buyer is the lack of auto-duplexing support in the automatic document feeder (ADF). It means that the B2720 all in one can’t scan or copy two-sided originals while not your turning them over manually to scan the opposite aspect.
Canon Maxify MB2720 can hold the duty cycle from 15,000 up to 20,000 pages, this also aAt 18.3 inches from side to side, by 18.1 inches from front to back, by 12.6 inches high, the MB2720 Printer is the same size as the previous model. Canon Maxify MB2720 at 26 pounds, this new Maxify is nine-tenths of a pound lighter than the old one. Canon MB2720 comes with a 50-sheet ADF for feeding multi-page documents to the scanner. But, this this printer doesn’t support auto-duplexing. The Canon Maxify MB2720 model we mentioned, with its auto-duplexing ADF.
Canon Maxify MB2720 Printer can connect to all your favorite devices including built in Wi-Fi, via AirPrint is very simply print right from your iPhone, iPad and Mac, via Google Cloud Print allows printing from your favorite devices to your MAXIFY printer with Google Cloud Print, via Canon Print App is very good features, here you can scan, copy and print right from your favorite mobile devices.
Canon Maxify MB2720 All-in-One Printer Specification
- Print Speed (up to) : Black:FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds – ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm, Color:FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds – ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352
- Print Resolution (Up to) :Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Compatibility : PGI-1200 Black – 12.4 ml (Std) / 34.7 ml (XL), PGI-1200 Cyan – 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), PGI-1200 Magenta – 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), PGI-1200 Yellow – 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), Up to 1,200 Black & White / 900 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
- Paper Sizes : 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility : Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features : AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity : Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6, Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal).
- Noise Level (Approx) : Approx. 56.0 dB(A)
- Copy Speed (up to) : FCOT (Color): Approx. 12 Seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement : 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features : 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, 2-Sided Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element : Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions : Optical:ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features : Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Concur9, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Color Depth : 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size : Flatbed: 8.5 x 11 (Letter); ADF – 50 Sheet Capacity, ADF: 8.5 x 14 (Legal); ADF – 10 Sheet Capacity.
- Modem Speed : 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX)
- Transmission Speed (approx.) : Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity : Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features : Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (Manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Download Driver
The Link bellow will guide you to download Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Driver based on your Operating System (OS), manual, need service:
Driver Download, Manual, Need Service, More Specs ==> [Here]
How To Setup Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Driver
Canon Maxify MB2720 setup needn’t a lot of effort, and the packing tape and other padding materials were minimal. With the help of Canon’s Getting Started paperwork and some progressive tips displayed on the control panel during the installation process, setup was quick and painless.
Maxify MB2720 Printer for connectivity choices includes Ethernet jack, the built-in Wi-Fi, and connecting to a single CPU/Laptop via a back-panel USB port.
After setting up then began to install the software and drivers. During installation the software found the Maxify on our wired Ethernet network right away, and within in several minutes, you were up printing, copying, and scanning.
- To download files by click [Download], choose the directory where you want to save the file. Then the download will start automatically.
- Find Downloaded files
- Then install driver by double click the decompressed Setup.exe file.
Thanks for visiting our website Canon Printer Driver, we hope you are happy with the Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Driver Download and may be able to solve your printer’s problem.