Fox News Picks Tucker Carlson for 8 p.m. Slot, First 8 pm Show Starts On Monday, April 24, 2017.
On his first show in the 8:00pm ET timeslot, Tucker Carlson will present a cable exclusive interview with Caitlyn Jenner who voted for Trump.
Fox News Reports:
Carlson, whose show airs live from Washington, features lively debates and bills itself as the “sworn enemy of lying, pomposity, smugness and groupthink, ” will move to the key 8 p.m. ET hour, anchoring a powerful lineup on America’s most-watched cable news channel.
“Hannity,” with Sean Hannity, will remain in its 10 p.m. ET time slot, and “Special Report with Bret Baier” will air from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. next week until a new show hosted by Eric Bolling takes over the 5 p.m. slot beginning April 28.
Other changes include popular debate show “The Five” moving into the 9 p.m. timeslot and Martha MacCallum’s 7 p.m. ET show, “The First 100 Days,” going permanent on April 28 as “The Story with Martha MacCallum.”
New programming and debut dates are as follows, with all times Eastern:
· 5 p.m. — A one-hour program hosted by Eric Bolling will debut on Monday, May 1. For the week of April 24-28, “Special Report with Bret Baier” will fill the 5-7 p.m. timeslot.
· 7 p.m. — “The Story with Martha MacCallum” airs live, debuting on Monday, May 1. MacCallum will continue anchoring “The First 100 Days” through April 28
· 8 p.m. – “Tucker Carlson Tonight”
· 9 p.m. — “The Five” airs live with co-hosts Kimberly Guilfoyle, Dana Perino, Bob Beckel, Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters and Juan Williams
· 10 p.m. – “Hannity“ remains in its current timeslot, hosted by Sean Hannity
Please, Follow "The American First" On Facebook