Tomi Lahren and The Blaze are finished with each other, Negotiating Exit From Blaze

Tomi Lahren and Glenn Beck’s The Blaze are finished with each other, negotiating exit from blaze after reports yesterday Tomi Lahren ‘Banned Permanently’ From TheBlaze.

Washington Times Reports:
Tomi Lahren
is reportedly negotiating her exit from Glenn Beck’s The Blaze after she was suspended last week amid backlash for pro-choice comments she made during an appearance on ABC’s “The View.”

Sources familiar with the situation told TMZ that the conservative talk show host has six months left in her contract, but she started negotiations once news of her suspension made headlines.

“We’re told she has 6 months left on her contract and TheBlaze was willing to pay her out, but that would mean Tomi couldn’t work until October,” TMZ reported. “We’re told both sides are negotiating her exit and she will get less than 6 months of remaining salary but she’ll be able to take another job.”

TMZ said a settlement is expected to be reached sometime this week.

The article follows a New York Post report Sunday that said The Blaze would not be resuming Ms. Lahren’s show “Tomi” following her one-week suspension.

“[Mr. Beck is] trying to balance being a leading conservative thinker and also someone who can unify the country,” an insider told the outlet. “He just couldn’t sit by and watch as Tomi Lahren said there’s no way for conservatives to justify anything other than being pro-choice.”



Please, Follow "The American First" On Facebook